Any emails sent by Late Fee Manager are sent on your behalf, and should carry your voice and the voice of your business. Because of this, we wanted to give you as much flexibility as possibly when designing and creating your email templates.
The first thing you can do to personalize all of your email templates is upload your Logo. This video walks you through uploading your logo and selecting the header and footer color for your email messages:
Every email template comes with a default message to help you get started, but they are all completely customizable.
There are five different email templates in Late Fee Manager:
- Invoice Generated Email Template: The email that is sent to notify a customer that a late fee has been charged.
- Payment Reminder - Before Due Date: The email that is sent to notify a customer that their invoice is becoming due.
- Payment Reminder - On Due Date: The email that is sent to notify a customer that their invoice is due today.
- Payment Reminder - After Due Date: The email that is sent to notify a customer that their invoice has become overdue.
- Late Fee Policy Notification Email: This is an email to notify all of your customers that your late fee policy is changing.
Here is a helpful video using the Late Fee Policy Notification Email template as an example: